Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

Need Local to NY & NJ

In-Person Required

.Net Developer with Sharepoint Experience & Insurance Experience

Somerset , NJ

6 Months

Senior Developer with .Net 3.5, ASP.NET, Sharepoint, Sharepoint Services,
Web Services, C#.NET. SQL Server 2005/2008 development skills.
The essential skills include .Net 3.5, ASP.NET, Sharepoint, Web Services
design and development Understanding of SDLC and development practices,
including version control, build and deployment is important. The candidate
will be expected to work independently as well as be a part of a larger
team.

The client need someone with Insurance Background

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC

(A Minority Certified Company)

(Microsoft Certified Partner & ISO 9001:2008 Registered)

Email:  <mailto:ra...@techgene.com> ra...@techgene.com

Ph: 972-580-0247 extn: 224

Fax: 972-692-5824

 <http://www.techgene.com/> www.techgene.com

Yahoo IM:  <mailto:sra...@yahoo.com> raj.techg...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.

Thank You.