This is sandi from gtechnologiesinc
Position : Web Designer
Location : Stamford , CT or Eagan , MN
Duration : 4-5months
Rate As per Market
Job Description :
The Web Producer will manage content on *thomsonreuters.
and other websites as directed by the Manager, Web Communications. He/she
will create, maintain and update content and assist market group content
managers with use of the content management system and other technical
issues that may arise, including responding to requests for assistance and
tracking them through to successful resolution. In addition, the Web
Producer will conduct user training, create documentation, and manage
translation of corporate content, working with vendors and proofreaders to
ensure that all sites are updated accurately and in a timely fashion.
· Write and edit web content using content management application( s)
and/or, HTML editors.
· Manage the workflow of updating the corporate sections of each global site
with translated content.
· Provide technical assistance to market group and business unit content
authors, manage support requests through to successful resolution, and
document issue resolution process.
· Train content authors on the content management application and support
· Create and maintain user documentation and related applications.
· Ensure that navigation elements and links function properly.
· Conduct quality assurance testing, including cross-platform and
· Create and/or modify graphics and optimize for the web.
· Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially writing for
the web), analytical skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
· Strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience
4 year college degree in Information Systems or Marketing with technical
3+ years of related experience in a web producer role.
2+ years of customer support, technical support or user support experience.
Thanks & Regards
G Technologies Inc.
4340 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129.
Tel: (408)-414-2032 Ext 205&201
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at