*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Term: 3+ months

Rate: $53/Hr

Face to face required after initial phone screen

*Senior Business Analyst* with *Agile/SCRUM expertise* to work on the CPMIS
project with our Data Warehouse Architect. This BA would document
requirements and work with the technology team who will implement them.
Would also create/implement and train the Agile/SCRUM methodology to the US
Bank CPS Team.

Past Card Payment exp would be nice but not necessary.

Local candidates as this will be an in person interview.

Best Regards

Advent Global Solutions, Inc

6 E. College Drive

Arlington Heights, IL -60004