*Job Title:* Applications Developer – Java Oracle Websphere
*Location:* Columbus, Ohio
*Duration:* 6 Months
*C2C Rate:* $37.00
Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with
client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and
processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Provide 24/7 production support for a recently deployed JAVA application.
Responsibilities include monitoring the application and environment and
reporting status on a daily basis. Coding/testing and implementation of
production fixes and small enhancements. Excellent written and oral
communication skills. Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Ability to plan/estimate work effort to meet monthly implementation
schedule. Interacting daily with users to answer questions, communicate
status, discuss production breaks, talk about issue resolution, etc.
• Oracle programming experience (stored procedures,PL/SQL, query
• Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
• Working knowledge of middleware services and its utilization.
• Experience coding and utilizing WebServices.
• Experience with scheduling jobs on CRON .
• Experience with RAD or Eclipse or a similar IDE
• Experience with ClearCase or similar source code versioning tools
• Experience working with WebSphere or similar application server.
Phone : 734-591-3562 X 1177
Fax : 734-418-2603
Email : raj...@aim-cc.com | rajesh007recrui...@gmail.com |Yahoo IM :
*P* Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at