*Please reply at mur...@logicplanet.com*
Please let me know,if you have any suitable consultants for this position
J2EE Developer with JSF Exp*
*Location: Trenton, NJ*
*Duration: long term*
- 6+ Years of experience with J2EE stack
- Strong Java web interface development skills - MVC patterns, Servlets,
- 3+ years of experience implementing *Java Server Faces (JSF version 1.1
and 1.2), Spring Webflow, RichFaces components and Facelets *
- 2+ Years hands on experience with Spring
- 2+ Year hands on experience with EJBs
- 2+ years hands on experience with ORM support with JPA and Hibernate
and exposure to Hibernate tools.
- 1+ year experience of using jUnit
- 1+ year experience with Web Services development
- Experience of creating and maintaining maven script for development,
building, testing and deployment.
- Experience using IBM Rational Application Developer a plus
- Experience in creating UML diagrams using Rational suite a plus.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems including Oracle.
Database knowledge should include mastery of SQL, exposure to database
schema design, and understanding differences in application interaction with
Oracle, writing stored procedures.
- Experience on Websphere Application server is a plus
- Exposure to JMS and WebSphere MQ is a plus
- Exposure to WebSphere ESB is a plus
- Exposure to EJB 3.0 is a plus.
- Exposure to sun solaris and AIX o/s is a plus.
- Knowledge of FileNet content manager is a plus
- Knowledge of JRule Rule Engine is a plus
- Knowledge of Sun Identity Management, BPM, and reporting tools like
Crystal/BI is a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Logic Planet Inc.*
*45 Brunswick Ave**,*
*Edison****, NJ 08817*****
*V:** 732-947-4406** *
* **“I don’t see problems, I see challenges and solutions.”***
*Logic Planet ranked over all 719 in Inc 500/5000.***
*Logic Planet ranked 98 on Inc 100 Software Companies.*
*Logic Planet ranked 56 on Inc 100 NJ/NY/PA area.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at