*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
Please find the requirement currently open.
Oracle Solaris System Administration
*Los Angeles, CA
*Skills: Hands on Solaris 10 System Administration--Solaris Resource Manager
(SRM) configuration--Background in managing Oracle DB and/or Applications on
Please review the duties below and send me a word version resume with what
you would like for a rate all inclusive w2 or c2c. Please indicate your work
status such as citizen or green card with your currernt location.
- Hands on Solaris 10 System Administration
- Sever installation support
- Solaris Resource Manager (SRM) configuration
- General performance tuning and testing including network and SAN
- General security support on Solaris platforms
- Background in managing Oracle DB and/or Applications on Solaris Systems
- Development of technical configuration documents
- Highly desired to have or willing to take and pass the test for one or
more of the following Oracle
o Solaris 10 System Administrator Part I
o Solaris 10 System Administrator Part II
o Network Administrator
o Security Administrator
All testing costs for the above categories will be reimbursed.
Other skills sets under consideration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills desired. Must have
experience with various forms of documenting and have the ability to collect
- Should be self-starter, independent
- Experience on Oracle Database tuning would be an advantage
- Experience with Enterprise Linux administration would be an advantage
Other areas desired but not mandatory
- Oracle Database
- Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster)
- Database Security
- Data Warehousing
- Oracle VM server virtulation software
- Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications, CRM Essentials, Foundation
- Oracle Exadata 11g
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle GoldenGate
Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at