Dear Business Partner,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title           : Business Analyst with *ECM
*Location     : Columbus, OH
Duration     : 5-7 Months Contract

Role:  Responsible for gathering the functional requirements and work
closely with the technical team on the technical requirements. Prior
experience with Enterprise Content Management processes and technologies is
a must.

- Gather Functional and Non Functional Requirements.
- Ensure functional requirements are detailed enough to complete technical
- Assist with creating test plan and deployment plan.

- Prior experience with solution architecture using *Enterprise Content
Management* Technologies.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in gathering requirements.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with Business, *Stakeholders*,
IT teams and Users.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Content manager Configurations knowledge experience is a plus.

Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 274