Send Resumes to *kevin.sm...@amzur.com* <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>
This is Kevin Smith, - Recruitment and Resources from Amzur
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :
*Requirement Details :--*
Position: Requirements Analyst
Location: Chantilly, VA - need locals
Rate: $40/hr C2C
This is a professional position within the Software Development Group.
Responsibilities include gathering and writing requirements throughout a
project’s lifecycle, working with cross-functional groups, and maintaining a
solid understanding of business processes and applications.
Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of professional experience.
· Ability to gather accurate, detailed user requirements and analyze
business processes and applications
· Ability to convey requirements from diverse business groups into
cohesive requirements documents, including functional requirements
· Knowledge of agile software development life cycle
· Proficient in using a requirements traceability matrix
· Proficient in defining business use cases
· Experienced in facilitating and working in JAD sessions to define
· Comfortable with data modeling
· Proficient with SQL
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills that enable the
individual to work in a team with diverse skills and experience in rder to
respond to business needs.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Attention to detail.
Reports directly to the Technical Manager in the Software Development Group.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
· Serves as a liaison with cross-functional groups to gather and
write detailed requirements documents
· Continually learns about existing and new business processes and
applications and applies that knowledge when writing requirements
· Develops requirements documents based on project owner’s input, to
include functional requirements
· Incorporates use cases, data models, and process flows into
requirements documents when appropriate
· Facilitates JAD sessions with cross-functional groups to obtain
detailed requirements and buy-in
Let me know if you need any further information in this regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at