PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY RESUMES, WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, CURRENT LOCATION, AND
RATE CONFIRMATION TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY IN SUBMISSION.
Sr. Java Developer
Number of Openings: 1
Location: South Central WI *(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY OR CONSULTANT MUST BE
WILLING TO RELO THEMSELVES)
*Bill** Rate Range** to Harvest: Submit your consultant at the best rate
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Open; Possibility for Conversion
Our client, based in Wisconsin (South Central) needs a Sr. Back End Java
Developer for a long-term contract with strong potential for contract to
hire. The candidate will be responsible for coding, designing, participating
in requirements and analysis, writing technical specs and mentoring junior
engineers. You will use open source technologies, which are proven in the
real world, integrate them into new and existing applications, and create
reusable classes to be packaged into common libraries.
You will utilize XML schemas to back POJO's for immediate integration with
web services, legacy systems, SQL Server 2005, and JSP's. The candidate will
write adaptable code for communicating with a Unisys mainframe. You will
participate in project planning meetings, lead implementation planning
meetings, and define programming tasks and estimates for project iterations.
You will work closely with networking and mainframe teams to support a wide
array of multi-platform systems. Also, you will install and configure Apache
web server and Tomcat with mod_jk on RHEL, Fedora and Debian.
** Must be a self-starter, be able to lead a team, work alone and in a team
environment, possess strong communication skills, and contribute to a
positive team spirit.
* Strong experience with MVC frameworks, including Spring MVC and Struts.
* Must have developed Hibernate based applications and have a firm
understanding of Hibernate concepts.
* Excellent understanding of application servers, multi-tier architectures
(presentation to persistence).
* Extremely strong core Java coding skills, including an understanding of
optimization, performance and object-oriented design.
* Experience with Java 1.6, SVN and Eclipse.
* Understanding of system architecture and design including clustering,
scalability and monitoring.
* Strong understanding of dependency injection, Spring security concepts.
* Must be familiar with: XML binding frameworks, such as XMLBeans, Castor or
* Should know how to write basic SQL queries.
* Knowledge of annotation-driven programming - AOP.
* Exposure to Apache, Tomcat and Spring WebFlow are big pluses.
Prosoft Cyberworld Group
630-371-0530 ext 145
YAHOO IM: sareen_prosoftcyberworld
PLEASE MARK A CC TO recruitersar...@gmail.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at