Please find the below requirement and reply back with updated resume ASAP.to
*Sorry No H1B's*
DBA (Oracle 10/11g, OLTP, Linux, SUN, PL/SQL)
San Francisco, CA (6-18 month contract)
Experience Level: 4 year degree in IT or related field and 12+ years
related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
1) Leads the deployment of Database changes to Pre-prod environments
(ie. handle additional need for the Conversion work)
2) Participates in the testing, implementation, maintenance and control
of the QA and Performance test physical databases. 3)
3) Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff
1) Experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a software
2) Experience working with an OLTP application
3) Experience with Medium (400G) to Large (1.5 TB) sized databases.
4) Experience writing kornshell scripts.
5) Very good understanding of Oracle 10g and 11g, related Oracle tools,
Oracle Enterprise Manager and Grid Console.
6) Experience setting up and administering Oracle Grid console.
7) Exposure to multiple operating systems, including Linux and Sun.
8) Very good understanding of Version Control process and tools.
9) Excellent verbal and written skills
10) Ability to provide 24X7 support as needed
11) Previous experience applying Oracle patches
12) Must be able to work independently in a team environment
1) Project management experience.
2) 10g or 11g RAC experience.
3) PL/SQL coding experience.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at