--
Hi All
Hope all is well

Was wondring if you could support me on the below reqs . Please shoot the
resume to s...@xtglobal.com.

7 MDM Consultant opportunities nationwide (prefer the Atlanta area). Current
projects are in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL and Louisville, KY.

 Rate : 50+ expenses

*They are only looking for US/EAD/or Green Card Residents because they would
like the consultant to “consider perm”, the consultant never has to go perm
at all.*

* *

*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!!! THIS IS A CONSULTING ROLE!!!*

These consultants will be working from home and be a traveling consultant.
You would work for various clients in different cities, get to know the
client, and then finish the job from home.

We are looking for CONSULTING TYPE PROFESSIONALS who have

Thanks and regards

Sai Satish
Sr Accounts Manager

Xenosoft Technologies Inc,18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287

Phone: 972-755-1823 Fax : 972-267-7201
Yahoo IM:aak_jai...@yahoo.com <im%3aaak_jai...@yahoo.com>
G Mail   : jayanishriya0...@gmail.com
www.xtglobal.com, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America