Dear Partner,

Please send resume, contact detail and rate of your suitable candidate for
following requirement.

Please add mi...@cyberthink.com to your hot list distribution list.

Role: .Net Programmer with Fixed Income

Location: NYC

I need a senior 10-12 years resource, dynamic personality.

This is a new req. Only top notch guys.

8-10 years of *DotNet* experience - working for a *financial* services
company in fixed income is plus

Working knowledge of SmartClient Software Factory (must)

Ability to do back end programming as well in *Ms Sql Server*

CLIENT IS FINANCIAL INDUSTRY IN NYC.

Pl. send me ONLY PERFECT MATCH resume with best rate, availability, contact
#, 2 references asap.

Role: MINERVA Consultant

I need a resource with exp in MINERVA (must), trading floor support, Sybase.
Fixed Income domain.

Must have MINERVA experience - without that please does not send me your
resume.

Very strong comm skills etc.

Pl. send me ONLY PERFECT MATCH resume with best rate, availability, contact
#, 2 references asap.

Send matching candidate with contact #, rate and availability date to
mi...@cyberthink.com / milaprecrui...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Milap

Technical Recruiter