*PLEASE REPLY TO **pa...@e-zencomp.com **ONLY*

I am *Pavan* working on behalf of *Ezen Computer Services, Inc*. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *Houston**, TX** *for *LOTUS NOTES Consultant.*

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Relocation:

8.      Expected Rate

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*Title: LOTUS NOTES Consultant*

*Duration:  12 Months*

*Location:  Houston, TX*

Around 3 years of experience in Java, Lotus Notes/Domino 6.5/7.0/8.0

Strong in Core Java, JSP, HTML, JavaScript, lotus Script and formula

IBM Certified Application Developer -- Lotus Notes and Domino  6.5/7/8

OS : Windows 9x/ XP/2000

Languages : Java, Formula language, Lotus Script

Tools & Utilities : Lotus Notes R6.5, Lotus Domino Designer 6.5, Teamstudio,
Eclipse 3.2

Database : Oracle, Ms-access, SQL plus, Lotus Notes

Web Programming : HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX and JavaScript

*Pavan Kumar*

*Email: *pa...@e-zencomp.com

Ph No: 609-945-1186

Fax No: 609 452 5613