Need QA with Mortgage background.. Please share profiles to v...@javaji.com
*Pls Don't share profiles** **without Mortgage** experience.*
*Job Title Quality Assurance Analyst**
**Location: Plano, TX**
**Duration: 10+ Months*
*1. In-Depth knowledge of the *Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP)*. Note: MSP
is a mainframe application that houses 50% of the loans being serviced
across the United States. It is owned by LPS.
2. Understand the *LPS Portal Applications and *Tools i.e. Director,
Navigator, Passport, Powercell, Powerview, Explorer etc.
3. Working knowledge of the *Mainframe system MSP *and how to navigate
screens and run Transaction commands for testing
4. VB Scripting experience (Testing or Developing)
5. Automated Clearing House Testing with from MSP > LPS (Lender Processing
6. Working knowledge of Bank Deposit Operations i.e. one time ACH requests
or recurring ACH payments
7. Understand the testing regions within MSP and how to navigate the P309
and other internal screens
1. Proficient in using Quality Center 9.0 -10.0 & QTP
2. Able to develop test plans (Agile & SDLC), test cases and completion
reports during test planning, execution and closing processes.
3. Understand Risk Based Testing and why it is important for the project
4. Mortgage Product knowledge is preferred i.e. ARM (5/1, 3/1, 7/1, Interest
Only, Cash Out Refinance, Conventional etc.)
5. Have back-end testing experience with mortgage db (ORACLE / SQL / PL SQL
) using a SQL Client (TOAD, SQL Server etc.)
Javaji System Solutions Inc.
(703) 463 9476 - Direct
(703) 880 7232 - Fax
Yahoo IM: siva_pkl
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at