* Oracle DBA Opening!!!*

Hi ,

We are currently looking for a *Oracle DBA *for a *1 year+ contract *with
this *Fortune 500 company.*

Kindly respond to ch...@volgasystems.com

*PLEASE NO H1-Visa's !! Only W2
*
*Location:* San Francisco, CA

*Hourly Rate:* open, depending on experience
   *
*
***Responsibilities: *

Job Description 1) Leads the deployment of Database changes to Pre-prod
environments 2) Participates in the testing, implementation, maintenance and
control of the QA and Performance test physical databases. 3) Provides
direction and guidance to less experienced staff Minimum Qualifications 1)
Experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a software development
group. 2) Experience working with an OLTP application 3) Experience with
Medium (400G) to Large (1.5 TB) sized databases. 4) Experience writing
kornshell scripts. 5) Very good understanding of Oracle 10g and 11g, related
Oracle tools, Oracle Enterprise Manager and Grid Console. 6) Experience
setting up and administering Oracle Grid console. 7) Exposure to multiple
operating systems, including Linux and Sun. 8) Very good understanding of
Version Control process and tools. 9) Excellent verbal and written skills
10) Ability to provide 24X7 support as needed 11) Previous experience
applying Oracle patches 12) Must be able to work independently in a team
environment Preferred Skills 1) Project management experience. 2) 10g or 11g
RAC experience. 3) PL/SQL coding experience.

*
INTERESTED!!! *
Then please email me a MS Word version of your resume and I will contact you
should your qualifications be a match for this job requirement.

<http://www.cdicorp.com/referral/>

*Thanks & Regards,*

*CHRIS*,

ch...@volgasystems.com,