Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

ETL Informatica Developer/ Architect

Atlanta, GA

8 Weeks with Possible Extension

We are looking for an Informatica ETL developer/architect for an 8 week
extendable project in Atlanta.  The position is to start as soon as possible
and has a very strong chance of extension.  To be considered, the person
needs to be a very strong ETL Developer with some Architecting experience
and outstanding communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC

(A Minority Certified Company)

(Microsoft Certified Partner & ISO 9001:2008 Registered)

Email:  <mailto:ra...@techgene.com> ra...@techgene.com

Ph: 972-580-0247 extn: 224

Fax: 972-692-5824

 <http://www.techgene.com/> www.techgene.com

Yahoo IM:  <mailto:sra...@yahoo.com> raj.techg...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.

Thank You.