Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through that and let me know if you are interested for this

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.

An early feedback is really appreciated

Start Date – ASAP

Duration – 6 months

Location – Seattle - WA

 Peoplesoft Financial Techno Functional Consultant

 We are looking for a subcon profile in PeopleSoft Financials Techno
Functional area

 ·         Very Experienced PeopleSoft Developer/functional Analyst

·         Proficiency in the use of Oracle/SQL, PeopleSoft PeopleTools,
PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Crystal Reports, AutoSys Scheduler,
UNIX scripting.

·         Knowledge of PeopleSoft 8.8 and 9.1 Accounts Receivable/Billing

·         Perform coding, unit testing and translation of business
requirements to design documentation.

·         Good communication skills (oral and written).

·         Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic virtual team environment.

 Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com