Title:                  Oracle Clinical Programmer

Reports to:             Manager, Oracle Clinical Data Base and
Application Development

Overview:       This person will design and create Oracle Clinical
studies in conjunction with the clinical data coordinators, and study
project team leaders. This includes leveraging pre-existing GLib data
objects, creation of new objects and creation of validation documents

       Design, create, and validate new studies in Oracle Clinical;
this includes data object configuration, and validation documentation

       Integrate protocol and charter requirements with internal
business practices to draft Data Quality Specifications

       Review study documentation, translate study design parameters
into Oracle Clinical data objects

       Develop validation and derivation procedures that satisfy
constraints of study data quality plans

       Manage validation and deployment of new studies

       Plan and manage the update and re-validation of amended

       Liaise with Data Management and Project Teams

       Contribute, in regularly scheduled meetings, ideas and methods
for improving the design process

       Document activities and work according to SOPs.  Write clearly
and accurately

       Liaise with Data Managers of RadPharm’s various sponsors to
discuss, negotiate, and manage the electronic transfer of clinical
data from the sponsor to RadPharm.

       Bachelor's Degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science or a
related field or equivalent experience

       Minimum of six years experience creating data objects and
procedures in Oracle Clinical 4.5.x

       Experience in a regulated environment, especially
pharmaceutical (21 CFR Part 11)

       Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of
production technical support, training users and writing documentation

       Team player who can multi-task, work effectively with members
of other teams, and communicate productively with clients

       Good time management and organization skills; the ability to
prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the
highest standards of work

Thanks and Regards,

             WE ADMIRE IT
Ph:   (850) 391-2831(Off)
Fax: (408) 716-3004 | 408 716-2976
Email: sum...@adoresoft.com
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove"
in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience if any caused to you.