*PHONE INTERVIEW FOLLOWED BY AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW.***
Candidates should have In-depth knowledge of Business Object XI R3.1 and BO
administration on AIX platform with excellent understanding of the Business
Objects security model in XI 3.1 including security design, performance
analysis and resolution. *Candidate should have strong knowledge of CMS
clustering, high-availability, fault-tolerance, and BO process management. *
Candidate should have strong Knowledge of Business Objects applications,
specifically BO Universe Admin/Security, Web Intelligence reporting, Desktop
Intelligence reporting, Crystal Reports, Central Management Console,
InfoView, and Business Views.
Knowledge of ETL processes and Data Warehouse concepts/implementations,
Oracle SQL, Java programming, and AIX shell scripting a plus.
• 5+ years of Business Objects with 3+ on AIX platform, and 1+ of BOXI R3
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Objects Server components
installation, applying fixes/service packs, performance tuning and
monitoring on AIX.
• Experience in working within AIX a must.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for 24x7 support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must be able to document/update procedures on an on-going basis.
• Should be a team player, willing to share knowledge & experience with
other team members
*THE KEY WILL BE AIX EXPERIENCE!! *
*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*
*Work Authorization in US:*
*Rate on C2C:*
*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*
*Reply - pa...@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at