*I hope you are doing well. **J***
*Job Title: Analog Circuit Design* *and Power Supply Engineer*
*Location: Quakertown, PA*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
*Rate: Open ***
- They are looking for someone with Power Supply design who has an
understanding of Analog Circuit design & Electronic Ballast design. They
don’t need to be experts in all 3, but Power Supply is a must.
- They need to be hands on with experience in actually building and
manufacturing a product in a high volume environment with familiarity of
- The focus is COST REDUCTION of a Ballast launching a product into MFG.
Again, Design & Development, NOT Product Support or Troubleshooting.
- Keywords to look for: Hardware (no software), Power Supply, Mfg, PC
- Types of Industries would be: Power Supply Company, Consumer Electric
Goods & Computers, Computer Power Supplies, Cell Phone Chargers
*Academic Degree(s) required:* 4 Year Degree in Electrical or Mechanical
- Minimum of 3-10 years of applicable experience preferred
- Specializing in or direct experience in one or more of the following:
Analog circuit design, Power supply design, Electronic ballast design
- Experience with design, simulation, testing of analog and power
- Experience with magnetic component design
- Experience with control loop and feedback design
- Valuable bonus capabilities: Design for manufacture and low cost
construction- i.e. high volume production product design techniques.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
3 L’Amour CT, Dayton,New Jersey – 08810 | P: 201-204-3883 | F: 201-603-1326
| Web: www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM: neo.recruit...@yahoo.com | n...@augustuss.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at