Please reply to :

Let me know if anyone is available for the below *Direct Client Req. :*

Location: *Bellevue, WA*

Duration: *6 Months*

·         We need someone who is more *backend than frontend*.

·         Someone who can customize existing modules and perhaps even write
a *Drupal* module from scratch.

·         Our project will be making extensive use of *Drupal’s Taxonomy,
CCK, Views and Internationalization*.

·         The Ubercart implementation will require the development of a
custom payment module via a third party provider and sales tax calculation
module via a third party provider.

*Required Skills:*

   - Web software development experience
   - *3+ years PHP, MySQL* experience
   - *Drupal and Ubercart experience*, module setup, taxonomy use and
   themeing with at least 1 significant implementation.
   - *Multilingual web site* experience preferred.
   - Integration with third party payment systems and sales tax calculation
   systems desirable.

Best Regards,

*Sarian Solutions**
*         an IT solutions company
Ph: 732-790-5481 | Fax: 732-790-1466
email: <>

Note: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and
destroy all electronic copies of the original message.