*Oracle Apps Quality Analyst*
*Location:* *Boca Raton, FL*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Pay Rate: **DOE*
*Scope of Services*
• Develop and Document Scripts in the following Oracle Areas: Projects,
Finance, Supply Chain Document all development using Oracle AIM Methodology
(MD50, MD70, BR 30, BR100, Conv 10, Conv40)
• Develop and Code Java programs relating to Oracle Projects, Oracle Finance
and Oracle Supply Chain
• Technical Test and document test of all develop code Develop code
according to client's standards for each type of object and level of
• Compile test data and develop test scenarios for all developed code.
• Primary Area of Expertise: Developing and Documenting QA Business
Scenarios and Scripts
• Secondary Area of Expertise: Developing and Documenting QA scripts for
Oracle Projects Module
• Third Area of expertise: Excellent written and oral communications skills
• *Oracle EBS areas:* *Projects, Supply Chain, Finance and HR Oracle EBS
Modules: Projects, Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, General Ledger
Coding of RICEWF**
• Business Scenarios and Scripts.
• Testing AIM Documentation Test Scripts and Test Data Effort estimates and
timelines for assigned work requests As needed, Oracle TAR documentation and
• Adhere to client's standards in the calculation and completion of tasks
• Complete work requests and tasks as assigned per estimates and standards
• Communicate to customers regarding their work requests as needed.
• Prepare and provide weekly status reports on all assigned, pending and
• Utilize client's approved hardware and software, and abide by client's IT
and business policies.
• Abide to all client's processes and policies with their associated tools
where applicable, i.e. using PPM for weekly timesheets
• Test, troubleshoot and resolve code issues
• Interface with other client's developers as needed.
• Interface with other client's IT teams as needed.
• Interface with Oracle customer support as needed.
• Communicate with business customers as needed.
• Document procedures.
• Train other IT resources as needed.
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts/theories, and
best practices in Oracle Applications.
• Participate in team meetings and status meetings actively and provide
status updates to the team lead or manager on status of tasks that are
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*Development Environment, Tools and Skills*
• Oracle EBS 184.108.40.206
• Forms 6i
• Reports 6i
• SQL* Loader
• SQL* Plus
• SQL Developer
• Unix Shell Programming
• Logical Apps
• Work Flow
• OA Framework
• Oracle Application Express 3.2
• Microsoft Office
*Thank you and have a great day,*
*ZIETA Technologies *
* ----We make it happen*
PH: 678-248-2096 x 266 | FX: 404-601-9910
kavita.si...@zietatech.com <kavita.si...@zietatech.com%20> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at