Java developer with ecommerce experience

Location: Beaverton, OR

Duration: 3 months

Rate: $30/hr

4 to 6 years of J2EE experience

Experience in implementing highly scalable e-Commerce solutions

Hands on experience with ATG application

Experience with web services, Webshphere/JBoss app server

Design , develop and roll out of J2ee based eCommerce solutions

Thanks & regards,
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <> I  <>

We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.