Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID r...@tarkshya.com Waiting for your
*Position*: Data Management Tester - SQL, ETL
*Location*: Reston, VA 20190
*Duration:* 6 + Months Possible Extension
*Start Date*: ASAP
# OF OPENINGS: 1
*PROJECT OVERVIEW: *
*As a Tester you will perform data analysis, data mapping, functional
design, and quality assurance/Testing for Data Warehousing and other ETL
related projects*. The individual will be working closely with Project
*SKILLS REQUIRED: *
• Advanced understanding of *SQL* in accessing and manipulating data in
large *Oracle *
• Reviews and analyzes source data, analyzes and documents data flows, and
mapping specifications and business rules from data source to target.
• Develops *SQL queries/scripts* and similar artifacts to validate the
completeness, integrity and
accuracy of data within an *ETL process testing cycle*.
• Designs and develops automated solutions (*scripts, functions, programs,
increase the efficiency of the ETL and other testing processes.
• Understands the business intelligence of data warehousing environments
technologies and processes across data sourcing, validation,
reconciliation, and related ETL
functions; data warehouse and data mart performance as well as front end
• Performs analysis that is diverse and very complex and works independently
direction (i.e. writing queries).
• Perform Data Analysis and develop Data Mapping documents for ETL projects.
the analysis of data requirements and development of logical data models.
• Good understanding on testing principles and concepts.
• Develops test scenarios and scripts that match the business user’s
objectives to confirm system
functions are met.
• Participates in designs and development of test cases. Develops test
strategies and approaches
that align with business users. Works with IT Development to ensure
feasibility of design and
clarify user requirements.
• Develop and execute testing related activities, including test plans, test
case or results
analysis; coordination of testing activities, diagnosis of application or
• Ensure appropriate regression testing between impacted systems.
• Work with users to ensure user acceptance testing criteria and standards
• Experience *testing Cognos reports. ***
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at