We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.. ..

Position:  Sr. Oracle Payroll Consultant

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 3-12 Months Contract

Job Description:

The candidate must have Oracle Payroll experience, Must have excellent
communication skills, the ability to write, review and edit functional
specs.  Candidate must also have knowledge of the Systems Life cycle and
know how to conduct complete end to end testing. BA skills are a must.

This candidate must be functional/ techno functional, not just a developer.
Experience with HCM modules (release 12) is ideal.

*There are two open positions (one specializing in Benefits the other

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Gain America, Inc. I

13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA  23112 I

Direct: 703- 880- 8775 I Fax: 917- 475- 8362 I

I  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.com I
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.com> thesharkp...@yahoo.com I