Please help me with the below requirement. Send in your best Candidates to
arch...@kronsys.com and let’s close this. Thank you.

*Job: Oracle Forms and Reports Developer
Location: Chicago suburb of Oak Brook, IL
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months contract.  Direct employment opportunity with client upon
project completion possibility.*

*All submissions must include Resumes, Rate Confirmation, and Contact #.
**If I need more information I will contact you.  Do not change the subject
line when replying.

Oracle Forms and Reports Developer needed to join Project Team working to
create a new tracking application module for client's new vertical market.
Position entails custom development of large, complex Oracle Forms and
Reports from scratch, PL/SQL coding, UNIX scripting and working with Java
Beans in Oracle forms and image processing in Oracle forms.

   - *Must have excellent communication skills *
   - At least 2 years as a software engineer/developer using Oracle
   Forms/Reports technology
   - Experience with Oracle Forms 10g required
   - Strong PL/SQL experience required
   - Oracle Reports 10g experience required
   - Experience with Oracle DB 9i/10g required at the development level
   - Experience with Linux/Unix Operating System required
   - *Experience with Java Beans in Oracle Forms *
   - *Experience with image processing through Oracle Forms *
   - Experience with bar code labeling preferred
   - Oracle Application Server/Weblogic server experience preferred
   - Java programming knowledge preferred
   - PRO*C experience preferred
   - Linux/Unix Shell Scripting preferred
   - Experience gathering and documenting system requirements
   - Be able to analyze/debug problems and be proactive in proposing and
   implementing solutions
   - Healthcare experience is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*
***KronSys Inc,*