*Oracle Techno/Functional Developer*
*Location: Boca Raton, FL*
*Duration: 6 months*
Scope of Services
• Develop and Code Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions,
Customizations, and Workflows Programs into and out of Oracle Supply Chain
modules including Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management and Oracle
• HR resources need to have HR Standard IP Interface Tables experience.
•Supply Chain Resources need to have Mobile Supply Chain Module (MSCA)
experience and must be able to code in JAVA.
• Document all development using Oracle AIM Methodology (MD50, MD70, BR 30,
BR100, Conv 10, Conv40)
• Develop and Code Java programs relating to Oracle Projects, Oracle Finance
and Oracle Supply Chain
• Technical Test and document test of all develop code
• Develop code according to standards for each type of object and level of
• Compile test data and develop test scenarios for all developed code
• Oracle EBS areas: Supply Chain, Finance and HR
• Oracle EBS modules: Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, General
• Coding of RICEWF
• Program Code
• AIM Documentation
• Test Scripts and Test Data
• Effort estimates and timelines for assigned work requests
• As needed, Oracle TAR documentation and information
• Adhere to standards in the calculation and completion of tasks and
• Complete work requests and tasks as assigned per estimates and standards
• Communicate to customers regarding their work requests as needed.
• Prepare and provide weekly status reports on all assigned, pending and
• Utilize approved hardware and software, and abide by IT and business
• Abide to all processes and policies with their associated tools where
applicable, i.e. using PPM for weekly timesheets
• Test, troubleshoot and resolve code issues
• Interface with other developers as needed.
• Interface with other IT teams as needed.
• Interface with Oracle customer support as needed.
• Communicate with business customers as needed.
• Document procedures.
• Train other IT resources as needed.
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts/theories, and
best practices in Oracle Applications.
• Participate in team meetings and status meetings actively and provide
status updates to the team lead or manager on status of tasks that are
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*Development Environment, Tools and Skills*
*• Oracle EBS 220.127.116.11*
*• Forms 6i*
*• Reports 6i*
*• SQL* Loader*
*• SQL* Plus*
*• SQL Developer*
*• Unix Shell Programming*
*• Logical Apps*
*• Work Flow *
*• OA Framework*
*• Oracle Application Express 3.2*
*• Microsoft Office*
*Thank you and have a great day,*
*ZIETA Technologies *
* ----We make it happen*
PH: 678-248-2096 x 266 | FX: 404-601-9910
kavita.si...@zietatech.com <kavita.si...@zietatech.com%20> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at