Hi Partners

 I have an urgent requirement for Project Manager with my client. Please
send me the consultant resume with full name , contact details, rate and
availability

CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN, GC HOLDER, EAD
PREFER LOCAL OR NEARBY CANDIDATES WHO CAN COME FOR F2F INTERVIEW WITH OWN
EXPENSES

Title:                        Project Manager
Contract Length:        1 year
Location:                Richmond, VA

Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer's
standard Credit Criteria. I will provide details on the credit guidelines
for this customer if interested in moving forward.

- Senior level candidate needed!
- Large voice and data/network infrastructure project experience REQUIRED!!!

- Corp real estate IT experience would be the BIG win, but not required as
he knows it's tough to find someone in that field that has experience moving
people around from building to building with the infrastructure real estate
side of things.

"The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.

Leads multiple CRE Building Infrastructure projects, which may involve
multiple technical disciplines.

May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.

Uses Microsoft Project, and analyzes data in Excel and presents in
PowerPoint.

Typically more experienced than Project Coordinator.

Level 3 - Senior:
. Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
. Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other
related disciplines.
. Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a
project leadership role.
. Develops technical solutions to complex problems , which require the
regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
. Work is performed without appreciable direction.

Typical Experience Level:  8+ years"

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused