Client is looking for a *Sr. OBIEE dev/admin – San Jose, CA*. This is a 6
months contract position. The Hourly rate is $45 to 47/hr. *Face to face
interview required with the client after initial telephonic round. Client
will not pay for this F2F interview. *

*Candidates must have 7to 8 years of experience.*

Sr. OBIEE dev/admin for a 6+months contract position in San Jose, CA Ideal
candidate will have 2-4 years of BI apps experience and at least one project
with *production support* experience.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total IT exp:
Total exp *as *Sr. OBIEE dev/admin*:*

Total exp in BI apps*:*

*Total *production support experience:

Hourly rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W-2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:

 Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?

*Thanks & Regards!!!!!!!!!!!! *

* *

*Pramod Dubey*

* *

*BeyondTek IT - "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond."  *

*Direct Number:** **714-710-4964** *

*Phone*:* *714-857-2002* Extn: *801  *Fax*: 714-364-9705

*E-mail: *pra...@beyondtekit.com

*Yahoo IM:* Pramod_Beyondtekit1

[image: http://www.beyondtekit.com/] <http://www.beyondtekit.com/>  [image:

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail..
This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" to
pra...@beyondtekit.com  <pra...@beyondtekit.com>in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.