*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Sr. SQL DBA

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 1 Year Contract

-       Experience in managing SQL in production environment including
installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades and schema changes
-       8+ years of experience managing, developing, and administering MS
SQL Server database systems.
-       Expert with stored procedures, triggers, and performance issues web
services database design.
-       Experience in database monitoring, tuning, including SQL-Profiler,
indexing strategies, and query/index tuning.
-       Expert in relational data modeling principles and techniques.
-       Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and
meet deadlines on timely basis.
-       Experience with large, mission-critical application databases

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.