*Position: Network Tester*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
We are looking for a Software Dev Test Engineer in the End To End System QA
and System Testing Team.
Minimum 8 years Required Experience:
- Must have experience in Software Development and Test
- Experience with networking technologies specializing in Layer 2, Layer 3
is a *MUST*
- Experience in analyzing customer/solution requirements, system test
planning, test cases design, and execution.
- Experience with DBs like Oracle, MySql, DB2, Sybase and programming
languages like JAVA, C, C++ is highly desirable.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Appetite for creativity in test methodologies and productivity
- Solid test and design experience with shipping network equipment into the
enterprise networking market. Preferably shipped a product based on Linux.
Experience on a Security Appliance is preferred.
- Must have experience in IOS, Networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP,
VPN, Routing, 802.1x and tools.
- Experience with Identity Stores like Windows AD, LDAP, RSA/OTP and NAC
- Understanding or hands-on experience with AAA protocols like RADIUS &
- Must have experience in testing software in a distributed environment –
Performance, scalability and solution testing.
- Hands on experience with Automation framework (for eg RFT, TestNG,
Selenium etc) and scripting within Windows / Unix environment.
- Experience in designing and configuring of large network solution labs is
• Test experience in Distributed computing, Cloud architectures, VMs
• Exposure to AAA protocols and scale/performance of enterprise boxes.
• Experience with Identity Stores like Windows AD, LDAP, RSA/OTP
• Experience in dot1x and Java
• Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE) desired
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at