*Direct Client*

Hire over the phone

We are URGENTLY looking for Junior-Mid Level .Net developers for a long term
contract here in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We have already filled two of the
three positions. Immediate interviews for qualified candidates.

Job Duration: 6+ months

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Rate: $30/hr Max

Job Description:

-> 3+ years of .Net development experience years of C# experience
-> Excellent communication skills
-> Experience within large Organizations a plus Experience within the
-> financial Industry a plus

* *

*Raman  Gill*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.,  Milpitas CA , USA, 95035*

* *

*Voice *: 408-457-9399  Ext  2044 I *Email:* ramand...@idctechnologies.com I

*Yahoo IM:* raman.gill915 I

*LinkedIn Connect. <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/raman-gill/25/467/a82>*

*Web:* *www.idctechnologies.com*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."