*Hi Associate,*

This is *Raja* from Sage IT Inc. This mail is in regarding to the urgent
requirement open with our client. Please respond to my mail with *updated
resume of consultant, current location, work status and availability to join
the project and contact information*

* *

*Position Title            : SAP SD Configuration Consultant*

*Location                     : Mundelein, IL*

*Duration                    : 6 – 12 Months ** *

*Skills Required:*

Minimum 8 years experience with SAP SD module
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to organize and balance multiple projects/priorities.
Experience with SAP Portals or SAP CRM.
Knowledge/experience in the healthcare industry.

*Thanks & Regards, *

Raja

*Sage IT, Inc*

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 327