*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

*OBIEE Consultant*

                                    12 months

Responsible for building out data warehousing and reporting data stores
using OBIEE, Informatica, and Oracle technologies.  Software Engineer will
be a member of the Mortgage Technology team driving value to our clients by
delivering Business Intelligence projects that aid the business in making
key decisions. Designing/creating the technical implementation, making
architectural decisions, data modeling, conducting performance analysis, and
leading junior developers in a technical mentoring capacity.  You will also
be responsible for working with other technology teams on integration
initiatives and corporate best practices/procedures.  Will report to the
Technology Manager.

The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is required.
• The candidate must have extensive experience (8+ years) with Data
Warehousing and reporting initiatives, using a variety of technologies and
• At least 4 years of that experience should be with large scale
databases/reporting solutions (>500GB).
• Proven experience with OBIEE, Informatica, and Oracle, is required.
• Familiarity with data modeling and data warehousing concepts is required
• The candidate must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the
Software Development Life Cycle and how best to apply it to Business
Intelligence initiatives.
• The candidate should be comfortable determining system design
considerations, preparing work estimates, developing a work breakdown
structure and defining the technology strategy for the project.
• The candidate must have good communication skills and be able to have
in-depth technical discussions with technology partners as well as relay
technical concepts/approaches to key business partners

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group