*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
Please find the requirement currently open.
Responsible for building out data warehousing and reporting data stores
using OBIEE, Informatica, and Oracle technologies. Software Engineer will
be a member of the Mortgage Technology team driving value to our clients by
delivering Business Intelligence projects that aid the business in making
key decisions. Designing/creating the technical implementation, making
architectural decisions, data modeling, conducting performance analysis, and
leading junior developers in a technical mentoring capacity. You will also
be responsible for working with other technology teams on integration
initiatives and corporate best practices/procedures. Will report to the
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is required.
• The candidate must have extensive experience (8+ years) with Data
Warehousing and reporting initiatives, using a variety of technologies and
• At least 4 years of that experience should be with large scale
databases/reporting solutions (>500GB).
• Proven experience with OBIEE, Informatica, and Oracle, is required.
• Familiarity with data modeling and data warehousing concepts is required
• The candidate must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the
Software Development Life Cycle and how best to apply it to Business
• The candidate should be comfortable determining system design
considerations, preparing work estimates, developing a work breakdown
structure and defining the technology strategy for the project.
• The candidate must have good communication skills and be able to have
in-depth technical discussions with technology partners as well as relay
technical concepts/approaches to key business partners
Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at