Hello partners,

Looking forward to submit your resume for the below mentioned
Requirement.....

Please send me Updated RESUME along with RATE, Contact Number and
Availability.....

Please send your resumes to azharuddi...@dwpractice.com

Location: Plano, TX
Rate       : open
Duration: 12-24 months

Description/ Required Skills:
Portal development experience:  Weblogic or Oracle or
Websphere

This will be a long term contract 12-24 months,

Let me know if you have any contractors that are a fit.  Also, please
forward out to your network.

 Thanks&Regards
Azharuddin Khaja
DW Practice LLC
"A CERTIFIED MBE"
1853 Peeler Rd, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30338-5714|
678-248-2968 extn: 220| Fax: 770.234.6160
azharuddi...@dwpractice.com