Hi,

We have an urgent opening for the position of Oracle GRC Consultant. Below
is the job description, just go through and reply back to me with the resume
and the details at the end of this mail. Please do reply ASAP. Your earliest
reply is highly appreciated.

*Location* (City and State)

Santa Clara, CA

*Duration*

2 months

*Start Date*

*ASAP*

*Is a contractor OK?*

Yes

*Client Interview*

No

*Required Skills*

          (give specific technologies and skills)

·         Should have good technical and functional understanding of the
Oracle GRC and AACG modules and should be able to help debug issues that
arise when migrating existing rules, forms and reports.

·         Experience with PCG and AACG Upgrade as mentioned in the Project
Summary

·         Experience in personalization, creating and testing PCG rules,
creating policies in AACG and debugging issues

*Project Description*

          (2 lines)

·         Upgrade Logical Apps 6.5.8 to Oracle GRC 7.3.3 and AACG 8.6 in the
Oracle EBS 11.5.10 environment

·         Migrate existing SOD rules (291), forms rules (53) and audit
reports (92) from Logical Apps (LA) to GRC

·         Modification of existing rules and retrofitting of audit reports
if necessary because of upgrade