*Please respond to ke...@itecsus.com*
*Position: **Advanced J2EE Developer*
*Location:* New York, NY**
*Duration: **6 Months*
As a member of the Application Development staff, the candidate would
participate in the development & implementation of internal & mission
critical external distributed web applications. The position is for an
advanced Application Developer who has very strong experience developing &
implementing applications using the J2EE architecture.The candidate will be
responsible for building web applications based on the established system
architecture & will be involved in the entire project life cycle
(requirements gathering, development, deployment & maintenance).
- 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Java/J2EE Web Development.
- At least 7 years of working experience with JAVA, J2EE, SPRING
- Strong analysis & design skills, including requirements analysis, OO
design patterns, & UML
- Minimum three years experience with Messaging(MQ/JMS) based Integration
- Keen understanding of performance issues & end to end debugging
- Proven working knowledge of the J2EE architecture;
- Proven working knowledge of WebSphere or Eclipse IDE;
- Proven working knowledge of the Spring Web application framework;
- Strong knowledge of SQL & databases (Oracle 10g).
- Experience with Jython, Unix/Shell Scripting is desirable.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously & produce high
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills demonstrated by the ability
to assimilate new information, understand complex topics & arrive at sound
analysis & judgment;
- Jasper, JAXB, JQuery, Subversion, Webfocus, Ajax, Oracle or SQL Server.
For ITS application.
- Participate in the analysis & design of applications with the System
Architect & Business Users (including business model, security model &
- Translate business model & user requirements into software
- Develop functions & application components in Java on Websphere
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of
- Develop documentation artifacts;
- Support testing (Functional, Performance, Access controls);
- Production support during weekend/off-hours work, when required
Thanks & Regards,
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.323.5681 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599
ke...@itecsus.com | www.itecsus.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at