*JOB Title: Callidus True Comp Analyst*
*Location: Lyon Meadows Facility, MI*
*Duration: 6 Months!!*
*Callidus TrueComp Analyst*
• Participate in enterprise level design meetings and provide suggestions
for use with the initial assessment as well as creating functional
• Work with project team to assist in meeting corporate objectives through
enablement and enhancements of the existing agent commission system’s
process and design.
• Work with business team to gather requirements and define solution
architecture for the project team.
• Write and present technical design specifications and assist in enhancing
existing TrueComp processes for the agent commission system.
• Analyze business requests and how they impact the existing processes and
provide expert suggestions and recommendations based on experience and
industry’s best methodologies.
• Establish and sustain strong ongoing relationships within IT and with
*MUST- HAVE SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS:*
*• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
• Solid experience with configuring compensation plans in TrueComp 5.x/6.x
• Excellent skills in dealing with customers and internal organization,
including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired
• Knowledge of TrueComp and Data Mart databases.
• Experience with analyzing requirements and creating functional
specification documents on EIM/SPM projects.
• Prior implementation experience in Health Care Industry is preferable.
• Good communication skills
• Nice-To-Have Skills/ Qualifications: PL/SQL experience
*WORK ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:*
*• Install, maintain, patch, & upgrade Callidus TrueComp processes.
• Coordinate with Callidus vendor; maintain upstream and downstream
applications and all other interfaces as per the project needs.
• Debug internal Callidus TC issues.
• Design new compensation plans using Callidus TC capabilities.
• Assist in tuning existing TrueComp processes.
• Make small to medium size changes within Callidus to work around its
• Develop conceptual and technical solution designs.
• Unit test, regression test, integration test and performance test
application during upgrades.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at