Please go through the below description and let me know if you have any
resource available for the same. Also send me updated resume with contact
details, rate, location and availability.
*Title: Senior Web Application Developer - Java*
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Duration - 6 month C2C*
*Interview: 1 webcam technical interview from Client and 1 HR interview*
Join a highly analytical technology team that is the leading service
provider to *Agriculture Market Segment i*n the United States.
Client is seeking a highly skilled Java Web Application Developer to join
our Ag Development team. This individual will be responsible for developing
and maintain products using various Web technologies in the Java
environment. This individual will join a team focused on the enhancements
of existing products as well as the creation and design of new products for
the Ag development team.
• Participate in the specification and design phase
• Prototype, code and test components
• Communicate with QA throughout testing phase
• Prepare documentation
• Support operational department and production systems when
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Software
• MA/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
field or BA/BS with equivalent experience required.
• 7+ years solid web application design and development in a
• Web UI development using *JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, Struts and
Tiles experience required*
• Database design experience using a major RDBMS is required,
experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle preferred
• Experience with *‘SOAP or REST’ web services, JMS, Hibernate
and Spring is required.*
• Skilled in analyzing product requirements and designing
• Ability to work both independently, and in a team, to achieve
design and delivery goals is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at