Hello Guys,

We have a very urgent rek with our client based in Wellesley, MA. pls send me
suitable consultant ASAP.

Role - Microstrategy Developer

Location -: Wellesley, MA

Rates -: $60-65/hr on c2c

Primary Responsibilities:
* Web Application Designs and Architectures  * Understanding of Logical and
Physical Data Models  * Java Application Server, JSP  * Understanding of
Business Intelligence applications (eg. Microstrategy, Cognos, Business
Objects, etc.)  * Portal experience  * HTML, CSS, XML  * Understanding of OLAP
* Experience in Teradata RDBMS  * Experience in Metadata Schema Development
(Microstrategy tool exp. preferred

pls respond me with updated resume with contact deatils ASAP.

Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks and
resumes" group.