*Please respond to ke...@itecsus.com*
*Position: *Network Security Engineer**
*Location:* Nashville, TN
This is an exclusive position & we can get immediate interviews.
*Primary Required Skills:*
- Per client: Focus on network engineering, research, design, deploy,
- Routing, switching, firewall, SSL & load balancing.
- Vendor equipment Juniper SRX firewall's, Cisco Nexus switches, F5 LTM &
*Basic Required Skills:*
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years senior level experience in network
security administration, including firewall, VPN, & intrusion detection
- Experience must include firewall support for Cisco PIX & Checkpoint.
- 5 years experience making appropriate changes to network security
hardware/software configurations &/or works directly with the service
providers to correct network security problems.
- 5 years experience installing & monitoring the most complex
installations of network security software & hardware to provide LAN, MAN,
WAN, & Data Center security services, including network security monitoring,
hardware/software management, firewall rule management, & related
- Bachelor's degree & minimum of 5 years experience in complex
- 5 years experience providing senior level security support in diagnosis
& identifying corrective actions to address network security
hardware/software problems, monitors staff activities to correct problems, &
monitors changes to ensure network security problems are corrected.
- 5 years working knowledge of the following terminology: EBGP, OSPF,
RIPv2, EIGRP, HSRP, GLBP, GRE, ACS, RADIUS, TACACS+, ACLs, Syslog,
EtherChannel, Spanning Tree, Trunking, VLAN, Checkpoint, PIX, ASA, IDS, IPS,
IPSec, AES, TKIP, VPN, Wildcard certs, SSL Certs, Real Server, Virtual IP,
VMWare, DNS & DHCP 5 5 Experience making appropriate changes to network
security hardware/software configurations &/or works directly with the
service providers to correct network security problems.
- 5 years experience with the following: Network security analysis,
design, deployment, & management to include areas such as virtual private
networks, firewalls, content filtering, & intrusion detection.
*Candidate will be responsible for the following plus more:*
- Assist client staff in defining the Data Center network & security
requirements needed in order to migrate the client's servers into
environments at the Data Center.
- Configure, test, & implement dedicated network & security environment
in the Data Center.
- Provide network & security support for the client's data Centers to
include Cisco core access switch configurations/modifications, network
interfaces to servers, load balancing, SSL using Alteon & F5, VPN support
using Juniper & Cisco solutions, Firewall rule implementation & maintenance
via Cisco, Juniper & Checkpoint, load testing, & fault management.
- Produce detailed network diagrams in Visio.
- Working knowledge of future equipment such as CISCO 6500, Cisco Nexus,
Juniper SRX, F5 LTM & GTM.
- Maintains documentation of all servers, applications & network
components at the data centers to include IP address, physical connections,
physical & logical data flows & work flows.
- Works with OIR & agencies to determine DR solutions for applications
across both data centers.
- Manages network related disaster recovery events, real & exercises.
- Reviews designs & solution options & provides reactive & proactive
changes to network hardware & software components to ensure that user
requirements are met & that the network is performing at optimum levels.
- Provides level 2 & 3 support for fault management & problem resolution
- Works with network engineering group to establish standards & to put
designed solutions in place.
Thanks & Regards,
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.323.5681 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599
ke...@itecsus.com | www.itecsus.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at