Note: Dear associates, you are receiving this email as you have been subscribed
to groups. Your help support and coordination is highly appreciated. Regards,
Nithya.

Hi,

Greetings. Please find below the list of consultants currently available for
projects Nationwide unless specified. Your help and support is highly
appreciated.

1.      Sandeep - Senior Certified UNIX ADMINISTRATOR

Kindly scroll down to view more information's on each consultant.
Kindly ADD nithyahotlistrequireme...@gmail.com   to your REQUIREMENT LIST
Kindly ADD nithyahotlistresu...@gmail.com to your HOTLIST

Regarding rate confirmation and agreement related, kindly contact Nithya @
408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line)

Consultant's info:-

Senior Certified UNIX ADMINISTRATOR
Name: Sandeep
Phone: kindly contact Nithya @ 408-459-0928.Thanks in advance
Designation: Senior Certified UNIX ADMINISTRATOR
Rate: Competitive rates for long term projects (corp to corp)
Total exp: 14+ years US experience: 5+ years
Location: TN
Relocation: Available for projects NATIONWIDE To receive resume in word format
kindly email to nithya.modera...@gmail.com with the Subject “UNIX ADMIN “.

I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to serve
you on your needs. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your
organization

Regards,

Nithya
E Computer Technologies Inc
 "AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS TO GROW"
Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
Phone No: 214-550-0764
Email 1: nit...@ecomputertech.com
Email 2: nithya.modera...@gmail.com
HOTLIST Broadcasted @ URL: http://groups.google.com/group/NoreplyNithya/files
REK Broadcasted @ URL: http://groups.google.com/group/RECRUITERS_GUIDE
GOOGLE TALK: nithyahotl...@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: mknithyan...@yahoo.com

Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!