Hello Friends,

Please go through the requirement mentioned below and send me your
consultant's updated resume if you think he/she is best suitable resource
for this need.

Kindly include complete contact details so that we can discuss and process
with submission.

Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planner (ASCP)

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Seattle, WA.

Start: Immediate

Rate: $50/hr C2C all inclusive (MAX)

Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planner ASCP

. 5-6 years of strong Oracle ASCP Functional experience
. Detail knowledge of Plan Options, ASCP Collections, Constrained and
Unconstrained plan parameters and impacts.
. Good Communication skills
. Ability to debug and find out root causes
. Ability to work in a team and in a fast phase environment

Best Regards,

Neeraj Suryavanshi

IT Careers LLC

Phone - 408-856-6624