*----------Urgent Openings-------------*

My name is *Milap Vaghela*. I work as a Technical recruiter for IT Staffing
company CyberThink. I found your resume posted on JOB PORTALS while
searching for experienced *C#.Net Developer* for an immediate opening with
Our client is currently looking for an *C#.Net Developer* to join
their *Baltimore,

*Role: C#.Net Developer*

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Client looking for candidate who has experience in C#, .Net, SQL..

* *

*Kindly provide me below details with update resume:*

Full Legal Name (as per passport):

Availability for an interview:

If required Face to Face then ready to go on your expense:

Availability for start:

Contact number:

Best time to call you:

Current Location:

Currently on project:

If NO, then when was your last assignment ended:

Reason for ending last assignment / Reason for searching a new job:

Your expectation rate on (W2NB/C2C):

Work authorization status in USA :

Last 4 Digit of SSN :

Date Of Birth (MM / DD) :

Whether the commute is feasible for you on daily basis? :

Do you have any scheduled interviews (other companies)? [Y/N]:

If yes what are the dates? :

Do you have any job offers pending? (Y/N):

If yes what are the dates? :

Are you currently employed? (Y/N):

Please provide dates for any planned vacation:

Two professional references:

cyberThink Inc

Tel: 877-223-7153 x 623