Hello ,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know  if your
 consultant is comfortable with the position. If yes, please kindly send me
your consultant contact details ASAP ( Name, Current Location, Phone Number,
Email id).

Reply  to ;* praveen.sur...@gmail.com*

Title: Java Developer

Location:,jacksonville,FL

Duration:  6+ Months

 **

*MULTIPLE Java development roles – and I mean Multiple!  Below is a job
description that is fairly generic in nature – but if they are solid J2EE
developers with Hibernate, Swing and Struts then please send them to me! **

*
*

*Knowledge of RUP or Agile System Development Life Cycle, product
development methodologies, database methodologies and system integration
*IBM Web sphere Application server 6.0 experience or above *Experience with
Unix or Linux operating systems *Knowledge of coding design and
documentation protocol as well as unit testing, change management and
release procedures *Experience programming using J2EE, MQ Series, Apache
Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, Unix Shell Scripting HTML, J Query and XML
technologies *Experience using SQL, RAD debugging tools *Experience using
Clear Case versioning tools *Strong PC Skills.  *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

** **

**

** *PRAVEEN *

*
*
*G talk : praveen.sureit*

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0029  ; FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: praveen.sur...@gmail.com <a...@sureitinc.com>*
*http:// www.sureitinc.com*