Immediate Opening

Boxborough, MA

PHONE/SKYPE HIRE

LOA: 6 months+

Start: Right away

 (I have some flexibility, so if a good candidate does not fit the rate,
please let me know and we can figure it out!)

*Contractor 1*

* *

·         Position: Responsible for putting in place an unit-test
framework/infrastructure, including instrumentation of unit-testing on
existing code.

·         Experience unit testing and/or strong automation background (along
with a strong current C++ knowledge …A MUST)

·         Expert knowledge of C++

·         Knowledge of Build scripts, makes files, perl, python

*Contractor 2:*

* *

·         Position: Sustaining Engineer on VPN based software client

·         Need extensive C++ and OO experience

·         Needs desktop application development experience

·         O/S Experience: Windows (Must); Desire MAC OSX and Linux

·         Need extensive TCP/IP networking experience