Hi Partners,

Please send the matching profiles to
*mba...@bartronicsamerica.com*<mba...@bartronicsamerica.com>
**

*(Please add my id in your yahoo or G talk to be in touch with you.)*

*YIM: mohitstaffing*

*G-Talk: mohit.staffing*

* *

*Position         : IP Network Engineer L3*

*Location         :  Phoenix, AZ       *

*Type                :  6 Months*

*Start Date    : Immediate *

*RATE          : $65/hr*

*Experience Level  3-5YEAR*

*Job Description:*

*Skills: *

Cisco Routers/Switches IOS, CataOS, ACL & NATA VLANS, VPN, Wireless Protocol
analyzers/Troubleshooting tools Windows OS Cisco CCNA or CCNP Juniper JNCIA
or JNCIS, Juniper firewalls Short Description: Intermediate level (3-5 years
experience) IP Network Engineer to provide Cisco network engineering
support. for our Coordinates maintenance for network equipment and
troubleshoots problems with department users and network administrators.
Complete Description: Intermediate level (3-5 years experience) IP Network
Engineer to provide Cisco network engineering support for our IP Network
Department. Coordinates maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots
problems with department users and network administrators. Must work in a
team environment and interface frequently with members of own team and of
other teams as well as interfacing with a variety of vendors.
Responsibilites will include installation, configuration, integration and
testing of of Cisco Routers, Switches, Juniper Firewalls and IOS, CatOS, ACL
& NAT.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohit ***

*Bartronics America, Inc ***