Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*Data Architect (Need Architect level…not Developer.)***

Location: Detroit, MI
Length: 6 months

Interview: Phone

·         Must understand the fundamental concepts and architectural
paradigms of DW/BI.

·         Must be a seasoned professional with numerous projects
successfully completed.

·         Specific skills and attributes for this position include:

o   Strong, current technical architecture skills

o   Strong conceptual and analytical skills

o   Strong decision-making skills

o   Overall understanding of potential data warehouse architectural

o   Skilled in technical architecture design in an symmetric
multi-processing (SMP) and/or massively parallel processing environment

o   Skilled in technical architecture design in a very large data base
(VLDB) environment

o   Skilled in creating Data Migration strategies for migrating large volume
of data

Additional desired skills include:

ER data modeling & Review and team creating Source-target mappings

Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.