Send resume to gau...@hevar.com ASAP.
If you send me a solid candidate I can get them an interview. If you have
any questions please let me know.
Location: Des Moines IA
Contract Length: 6 months
Work with the business and technology areas to understand business
functions, processes, challenges and opportunities. Facilitate business
change through being a liaison between business areas and technology groups.
Elicit, analyze, model and document requirements for cross functional
solutions and support of existing solutions. Works with project teams to
develop scenarios for testing, test execution and test tracking. Collaborate
with project manager to ensure solution and project team are aligned to meet
· 4-6 years experience in business and technical systems analysis
including demonstrated experience eliciting high-level detailed functional
and non-functional business requirements by using a variety of techniques in
multiple project contexts.
- Experience with different phases of testing (such as end-to-end, system
integration, user acceptance, functional and non-functional)
- Demonstrated high degree of ownership and commitment to assigned
projects and holds - accountability for business analysis performance and
- Experience improving business processes
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including,
facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven skills in building relationships and influencing people across
the organization to break down barriers and foster collaboration.
- Experience in brokering consensus among stakeholders, including issue
resolution, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and demonstrate flexibility to play
various roles on a project as needed.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and
- Demonstrated ability to produce results, including ability to see a
task through to completion independently or as a team member, meeting
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and understanding of
technology, systems environments, and enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of various project management, process improvement and system
development life cycle methodologies
Knowledge of health care industry
*Job Accountabilities *
1. Collaborate with the project manager to facilitate definition of
solution scope by ensuring the correct stakeholders are actively
participating, clarify understanding of high level business needs and
documenting high level requirements.
2. Elicit, analyze, model, and document detailed requirements by using a
variety of elicitation techniques, understanding business processes and
technology, and ensures strategic and project goals alignment.
3. Validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team by
communicating and presenting requirements artifacts, models, and
deliverables appropriate to stakeholder needs.
4. Manage requirements and facilitates requirements change decisions by
using traceability tools and techniques, prioritization techniques, approval
processes, and requirements change management processes.
5. Adhere to software development lifecycle (SDLC), operational
procedures, and project management methodologies by performing business
systems analysis duties.
6. Plan, execute, and track testing functions for solutions. Duties may
range from coordinating, generating, and executing tests including: test
case writing, test planning, test preparation set-up, and test execution.
Identifies, documents, and manages defects and resolutions by working with
stakeholders and project team members.
7. Ensure work is in alignment with our clients overall strategy and
organizational goals, including business and technology roadmaps.
8. Train, coach and mentor business systems and test analysts.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at