Please send your resumes to *vnre...@bartronicsamerica.com*
Yahoo id: *nag_1432*
Need *System Administrator*
Job Descriptions for L3 Windows AD/ Citrix / VMware
Role & Responsibilities
§ Perform advanced trouble shooting of Windows AD/ Citrix / VMware failures
– L3 level support.
§ Handle escalations from L2 incident Management team.
§ Coordination on Problem analysis and providing RCA.
§ Plan, execute and report Availability, Performance & Capacity management
of Wintel servers and services.
§ Coordination with vendor / Service provider for problem resolution.
§ Change Impact analysis and Change coordination
§ Resolving Windows / Messaging Cluster incidents and problems.
§ Windows / Exchange Patch management
§ Plan and execute DR requirements for the tower and coordinate the same at
project and program level requirements.
§ Troubleshoot hardware and proved hands and feet support.
§ Meet reporting requirements and represent the tower in customer, project,
program meeting and audits as required.
§ Lead the tower for technical operations, Operations standardization and
§ Manage, maintain & update the Knowledge management database for the
§ Coordinate with customer in creation of SOP’s, Templates, policies, etc.
And make sure they implemented and effective.
§ Making sure that all the resource meets the required security standards,
policy and operations standards, quality guideline and procedure and process
are followed at all times.
§ Conduct audits on incident ticket and service request and recommend of
§ Analysis all the incident, service tickets and initiate for Service
improvement and Lean programs.
Required Candidate Profile
(Job Requirements / Descriptions)
§ 7 – 10 yrs of experience in handling windows AD, Citrix and VMware
administration on Linux.
§ Expert Knowledge in Windows 2000 / 2003 Server Administration, Active
§ Operating system and IIS hardening, Cluster setup including installation,
advanced configuration, Implementing IP Security, Performance analysis and
§ Proficient with Citrix administration, File and print servers
§ Expert skills in VMware administration like implementation,
Multi-pathing, Performance tuning & capacity management, VM cluster
administration, configuration, Load balancing, Administrating physical and
virtual network connectivity
§ Should have completed some related certification in 2 or more of the
§ Should have a very good understanding of ITIL process. Preferably ITIL
§ Excellent verbal and written communication, good customer handling skills
and working experience in working with Virtual customers & Teams.
*Technical Skills Required *
*Key skills required: (in the order of priority)*
- L3 Windows
Active directory 2003/2008
Citix Xenapp/ Presentation server
VMware ESX server
§ 7 -10 yrs in Windows AD administration
§ 5 – 7 yrs in VMware administration on Linux
§ 3 – 5 yrs in Citrix administration
*Specific Domain/Technical/Functional skills*
*In Windows AD / Citrix*
• Strong knowledge on install, configure and manage Windows 2003/2008,
• Strong Knowledge on server management tools (Resource kit & Support tools)
• Strong Knowledge of Troubleshooting skills on Windows server
• Patch Management, Antivirus administration, Firmware & BIOS Upgrades
• Microsoft Cluster Setup, configure, Administer & Troubleshooting
• Strong knowledge on Active directory Services and Troubleshooting Windows
• Understanding of capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning.
• Performance Threshold management
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in OS related issues
• Configure Administration & implementation of DNS, WINS, and DHCP Servers.
• Strong knowledge on Knowledge of File and Print servers
• DFS Administration, Configuration & implementation
• Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5
• Planning & designing FSMO role & GC placements
• Group policy administration & configuration & implementation
• Basic Troubleshooting of blue screen of death (Crash Dump) Issues
• Advanced AD administration & Configuration
• Commissioning & Decommission of Domain Controllers
• Server migrations & upgrades
• Active directory metadata cleanup
• Planning, install Citrix Presentation/Xenapp Server installation
• Understanding the Citrix Architecture
• Installing and Configuring Web Interfaces
• Creating or upgrading server forms
• Configuring ICA Session
• Managing and Maintaining the Citrix Server and Farm
• Resource publishing & administration (Application, Desktop, Content)
• Installing and configuring Citrix Licensing
• Install Citrix Feature packs & components
• Administer & Configure Citrix Policies
• Securing the Presentation Server Consoles
• Securing the Citrix Data Store
• Securing Citrix Network Communications
• Configuring & Administering Citrix printing
• Troubleshooting User profile & Citrix profile issues.
• Monitoring server resources and server health
• Administering & configuring Distributed file system.
• Disk Quota & policies administration
• Administering Group policies
• Understanding users & Group permissions.
• Strong knowledge Server virtualization (VMware or HyperV)
• Install & configure VMware ESX/Microsoft HyperV Server
• Storage (SAN) Concepts
• Understanding VMware file systems
• Virtual machine provisioning & administration
• Virtual center/infrastructure administration.
• Basic understanding & administration on VMware Vmotion & DRS
• P2V, V2V migrations
Location of Posting
*Tenure* (In Months)
*List top 4 qualities for evaluation in order of importance*
* Criteria for Evaluation*
Experience in windows AD, Messaging and Vmware
Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
Working experience in working with Virtual customers & Teams
Flexibility , working in shifts
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at